PMGA Membership is open to all Active Duty, Retired, and Reserve personnel of the Armed Forces, their family members, DOD personnel and civilians.
Join PMGA or Renew Your Membership
- Active Duty Military Personnel (all ranks, all services) – $30
- Juniors (17 years or younger) – $20
- Combat Related Amputees – $20
If you are one of the above, download, print and complete a PMGA Membership Application form. Enclose your form and dues payment in an envelope, and turn it in at the Pro Shop.
- Retired Military and All Others – $55
If you are Retired Military or Civilian, click the button below and then complete the Join/Renew Your Membership form on the SCGA website.
Benefits of Joining the PMGA
- Automatic member of the Southern California Golf Association (SCGA)
- Receive a GHIN (Golf Handicap and Information Network) number in order to post your golf scores.
- Eligible to play in all PMGA sponsored events, including the Club Championship, the Men’s Day events, and the Southern California Military Golf League (SCMGL).
- Special membership rate for all Active Duty Personnel.
- Twice Monthly computerized Indexes: PMGA Members may view their current index file of 20 scores, current and low indexes.
- PMGA Members can also have their Handicap Index e-mailed to them twice a month through the SCGA.
- Partner’s Program: The SCGA Partner’s Program is an opportunity for PMGA members to receive preferred pricing on numerous SCGA Golf Courses and services.
- The SCGA Golf Course: PMGA members pay a reduced green fee at the SCGA Golf Course and can reserve tee times in advance of non PMGA/SCGA members.
- Bi-monthly Issues of FORE Magazine: PMGA members receive six issue a year of FORE magazine.
For more information, please contact the PMGA Membership Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.